It's the most wonderful time of the year!
As we bring 2018 to a close, we are reminded of just how blessed we are to work with amazing people in a wonderful industry where we have the opportunity every day to make a difference in the lives of others.
The ownership, management, and employees of Mid-America Catastrophe Services wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy, successful New Year! May this holiday season find you in familiar environs and in the warm embrace of those you love. If you are obliged to spend the season away from home, may you find peace, joy, and comfort in the spirit of the Season.
Start the new year with a BANG!
Join us in San Antonio for the Annual MACS Claims Conference January 20 - 23
Our annual conference is going back to the Lone Star state and we couldn’t be more excited. This year we feature:
- The annual Golf Tournament – always a great time with fantastic prizes to be won!
- Adjuster Appreciation Dinner (Sunday) followed by rising Outlaw Country star Gethen Jenkins in concert.
- CE credits available for Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Florida!
New Client-Specific monthly training to kick off in January 2019.
Barring a major event, we will be holding client-specific training session with our training manager Cindy Bootier and the relative account managers in 2019. Details:
- Webinar training
- Held in the early evening
- Lasting about an hour
- First training is for National General on 1/17, 7 PM Central
We will cover issues pertinent to that client and Cindy will ensure you have the proper settings and documents to work their claims. We know you have to be properly educated and equipped to succeed and that is what this is all about.