At Mid-America Catastrophe we understand the need for a service that will greatly reduce our clients cost in settlement of losses related to utilities.
Some examples of what our utilities claim service division specializes in, are the following loss types:
- Fiber optics/ T1/ Cable
- Gas and or Water/ Sewer lines
- Railroads/ Bridges including accidents involving trucking and/ or locomotives
- Environmental/ Spills
The typical final report package contents will include the following, but not limited to:
- First contact and activity reporting/ diary entries between our field rep and the insured along with all parties involved. All clients are given access to the files activity at any time.
- Determination of causality and any at fault parties, including all information related to salvage/ subrogation potential, etc.
- All contractor documentation related to the cost of repair, our own 3rd party analysis based on un-biased non-affiliated contractors.
- Final recommended loss settlement- comparison/ difference report from initial estimate amount.
- Amount recommended for potential subrogation.
Our process has been proven for years, and will save your company money.